Residential Care Manager
- Rare senior leadership opportunity
- Key strategic contributor
- Attractive remuneration package
IFYS provides opportunities for children, young people and families to take responsibility for their own lives and assist them to actively participate in the community. Working closely with businesses, corporations, governments and other charities we deliver over 25 separate accommodation, child protection and support services throughout the State of Queensland.
IFYS is looking for a leader!
We currently have a rare senior leadership opportunity for a Residential Care Manager to manage all aspects of IFYS service delivery within the North Brisbane and South West region. This includes managing five residential care programs that provide out-of-home placement for vulnerable young people, based in Toowoomba, Ipswich and Strathpine and Landsborough.
IFYS is dedicated to creating safe and therapeutic environments for all young people in our care. We want someone who is just as driven and passionate about delivering exceptional standards as we are.
This role will involve:
- Initiating and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of practice
- Identifying growth opportunities and assisting in their implementation
- Management and development of staff.
- Maintaining budgets
- Generating reports and maintaining documentation in line with legislative, procedural and contractual requirements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary undergraduate degree or higher qualifications in Child Protection, Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related discipline is highly desirable. Candidates must hold a Cert IV or higher in a recognised field
- A comprehensive and up to date understanding of child protection legislation and practices
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams
- Proven time management experience and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional relationship building skills with all key stakeholders involved in out of home care