Lifestyle Support workers
- Work based on the Sunshine Coast
- Positive working environment
- Day shifts only
Are you passionate about improving the lives of others?
IFYS' Sunshine Coast Supports by Design Program are looking for passionate and dedicated people to join the team as Support Workers.
About these roles
These roles will be assisting a NDIS Consumer who has an acquired brain injury, during day time hours, over a 7 day rotating roster. We are looking for passionate, motivated and caring individuals to assist in a range of tasks including:
- Development of daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning, shopping
- Assisting with memory recall strategies, communication device, creation of pictorials, goal planning and learning/sequencing of events
- Assist with forming natural social connections within the local community
- Support with attaining and maintaining a healthy life style such as. Walks, exercise routines
- Assistance with medication administration/management of health care needs and attending allied health appointments
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A natural ability to engage and assist with learning/development and educational assistance
- Enjoy being outdoors and engaging in recreational activities
- A general interest in support work as a career.
- Exhibit integrity, honesty and the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and willingness to use own vehicle (if required) with comprehensive insurance.
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain).
Are you ready to join a passionate team dedicated to improving the lives of those they work with? For more information on our Disability services and Supports by Design (our NDIS registered service) please visit our website or