Casual Disability Support Workers - New program
- Multiple positions available
- Attractive hourly rate from $33.45 per hour
Are you a passionate support worker, looking for a new challenge? IFYS has exciting opportunities in Rockhampton, for skilled Disability Support Workers to join a new SILS program.
This program requires a team of dedicated workers, interested in working with young people impacted by schizophrenia, ASD, ADHD and Restrictive Practice Matters.
IFYS strives to match consumers with workers who will not only support them, but also encourage them to engage in activities they love and enjoy. The ideal workers for this program will enjoy things like fishing, music, movies and anime (or willing to hear more about it!)
To be successful in these roles you will possess:
- Knowledge and experience in medication administration;
- Experience with a range of behaviour support techniques
- Experience implementing Positive Behaviour Support Plans, Restrictive Practice Matters and NDIS Quality and Safeguards.
- Integrity, honesty and the ability to collaborate effectively
- Have flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work sleep over shifts, including awake shifts when required.
- Shown experience in disability support, mental health, dual diagnosis, active support and behavioural support or the willingness to work towards qualifications in these areas is also advantageous.
Are you ready to join a passionate team dedicated to improving the lives of those they work with? For more information on our Disability services and Supports by Design (our NDIS registered service) please visit our website or http://www.supportsbydesign.com.au/