Team Leader- No limits
- Exciting leadership opportunity based on the Sunshine Coast!
- Make a real difference in the community, helping individuals and their families with the NDIS
- Attractive salary package circa $86 to 90K
About the Opportunity
IFYS is a not-for-profit providing family and child support services, child protection and Disability support programs to the Sunshine Coast. IFYS now has an opportunity for Team Leader- No limits to join their team based in Maroochydore, QLD.
Reporting to the Manager-Disability Services, you will lead a team of NDIS Supports Coordinators in Rockhampton, Maroochydore and North Brisbane in the No Limits program. These NDIS Supports Coordinators, support individuals to achieve the goals in their NDIA plan by establishing informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
Furthermore, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with NDIA in responding to request for Support Coordination and Plan Management from Child Safety and the community.
- Manage and lead a team of NDIS Supports Coordinators in assisting individuals and their nominated stakeholders to understand the supports in their plan and navigate the service system, identify and access mainstream, community, informal and funded support.
- Ensure schedules of support align with NDIA guidelines, individuals' budgets, and the timely payment of invoices in relation to Plan Management clients.
- Ensure service agreements and electronic service bookings are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Regularly review activity and progress of individual plans, monitor billable hours and plan expenditure, review outcomes and satisfaction with service provision.
- Review and project business growth and expenditure in conjunction with the Finance Team.
- Actively promote the business through social media, networking meetings and events.
- Maintain records, collate data and prepare reports for the Manager Disability Services, NDIA and Child Safety.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with strong management skills and the ability to oversee staff across regions. Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Allied Health, developmental education, and social or health sciences are highly desirable. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in Child Protection and Disability services, with strong links in the disability sector and a sound understanding of the NDIS.
Experience with stakeholders is must, as this role requires you to maintain ongoing relationships with those both inside and outside the organisation.
All applicants will require a current driver's licence and a current Blue Card. You may also be required to undergo a Criminal History Check.
Other benefits include relocation assistance and a car allowance depending on travel.
This challenging yet rewarding position offers an extremely high level of job satisfaction, as you are given the opportunity to make a positive difference.
If you are looking to take on a new challenge and advance your career in a truly rewarding role - Apply Now