Procurement Officer - Maroochydore
- Rewarding and unique role
- Based out of central Maroochydore location
- Salary packaging to increase take home pay
Integrated Family and Youth Service (IFYS) deliver a range of specialist support and intervention programs for children, young people, and families. Including separate accommodation, child protection, counselling and support services throughout the state of Queensland.
IFYS currently has the opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join the Assets team in a 6 month full-time contracted position. The main function of this role will be the procurement of rental properties to meet program specifications and subsequent support of administration processes.
This position will include the liaison of property inspections and may require be travel throughout Queensland, in order to facilitate the planning and preparation of residential facilities.
Key Accountabilities of the Procurement Officer:
- Identify and inspect properties suitable for program requirements
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with real estate agents and property owners
- Organise the refurbishment of properties to meet program requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in administration or real estate (highly desirable)