On-boarding Officer - Maroochydore
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Salary packaging options to increase take home pay
- Professional development opportunities
IFYS is a leading provider of specialist support and intervention programs for children, young people and families throughout Queensland.
Due to business growth, there is now need for an On-Boarding Officer to join the Maroochydore People & Culture team in this new developed Permanent Full-Time role.
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, the On Boarding Officer will maintain the accuracy of records and reporting in relation to pre-employment requirements for all new employees. Additionally functioning as the central point of contact for all things on boarding, this role will be accountable for notifying managers when new employees are able to commence work.
Key accountabilities of the role:
- Monitor the progress of new employee pre-commencement requirements including:
- Reference checks;
- Satisfactory National Crime Check;
- Licensing (blue and yellow card, positive suitability outcome);
- Minimum mandatory qualifications (completion or enrolment records); and
- Mandatory training record of completion.
- Communicate any delays with the pre-commencement requirements to line managers, requesting assistance from line managers as required.
- Notify line managers when a new employee has fulfilled all pre-employment requirements and is able to commence work.
- Ensure that new staff members are rostered for induction; buddy shifts; and training (as applicable to their role).
- Design and conduct staff satisfaction surveys and analyse, interpret and report on the results.
- Develop and maintain work instructions for all processes within the scope of the role.
- Assist the broader People & Culture team with ad-hoc administrative and reporting duties as required.
Skills and requirements for this role include:
- Experience in a similar role (administration or human resource functions will be considered favourably)
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- The proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, and to uphold quality standards in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Strong general IT skills, and a high level of computer literacy
The ideal candidate will be:
- A positive team player who enjoys a collaborative work environment
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Consistently honest and reliable