IT Support Officer - Maroochydore
- New vacancies due to continued business growth
- Central Maroochydore location
- Salary packaging options to increase take-home pay
About the opportunity
Due to continued business growth, IFYS have two new opportunities for full-time IT Support Officer's available within the ICT team based at the Maroochydore Head Office. The IT Support Officer role is responsible for assisting the IT Manager in operational information technology support. This role may require regular travel between local offices and remote sites.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting vendors and colleagues in IT support activities. This includes internet, networking, print, telephone, voice and data vendors, intranet and external website vendors
- Configuration of new desktop and laptop infrastructure according to standard operating environment criteria as determined by the IT Manager. Troubleshoot faulty equipment
- Assisting in the administration of the client management system (CMS) in collaboration with the primary IT vendor
- Assisting staff in ad-hoc or formalised training on new features or programs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Diploma or Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related field desirable
- Demonstrated experience in problem analysis and rectification
- Microsoft Server, Microsoft Windows 10 & Microsoft office suite expertise
- The ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- The flexibility and willingness to travel in line with business requirements
Why work for IFYS?
IFYS has been providing services and supports for young people, families and individuals for 40 years. Working at IFYS, you can expect a workplace that encourages not only those who access our services to reach their goals but our employees as well. Whether it's striving for the perfect work/life balance, wanting continuous professional development, or looking to work in an inspiring environment, IFYS has opportunities for everyone. IFYS is an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity and difference in our communities.