- Salary range $84k to $90K + Super + Salary sacrifice options
- Relocation assistance - $2500 for eligible candidates
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, no on-call requirements
- Based in Sarina - Mackay
- IFYS is an industry leader in ensuring Work/Life balance.
For over 40 years, IFYS has strived to provide the best services to individuals, Families, children and young people in our range of specialist programs across QLD. At IFYS- We're about people. This means not only support for those accessing our services to thrive, but also our dedicated and passionate staff. Whether it is excellent work/life balance, continuous professional development, or looking to work in an inspiring environment, IFYS has opportunities for everyone. We are an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity and difference in our communities.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Case Manager role is a key leadership role with responsibility for managing a dedicated team of Residential Youth Workers. This program provides quality residential care and life-skill support to young people aged up to 17 years of age, based on a therapeutic and trauma-informed model of care.
As Case Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Daily leadership and management to a team of Youth Workers
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the Program
- Develop staff rosters that are cost-effective and compliant
- Ensuring staff members are inducted, on-boarded and trained
- Provide ongoing mentoring, coaching and support to staff members and conduct regular supervision sessions with staff
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Adhering to reporting and documentation requirements
- Writing Safety Plans and contributing to Positive Behaviours Support Plans for young people with the support of the Practice Advisor
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in leading a team in programs that care for vulnerable people with complex needs. It is essential to have a strong desire to upskill a team and empower them to deliver best practice methods. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to advocate for young people and collaborate with stakeholders on all levels. Candidates being considered for this role will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the Child Protection Act 1999 and knowledge of the impacts of trauma on young people.
Other essential requirements you must possess include:
- A current QLD Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- A recognised industry qualification
- A valid driver's license with no restrictions
- A current Licensed Care Suitability Check (LCS2) or ability to obtain one as well as a National crime Check.
If you would like further information on this role or would like to talk to a Recruitment Officer, please call (07) 5438 3000 and ask to speak to Danielle in the Recruitment team. Alternatively you can email email@example.com