Deputy Operations Manager - South QLD
- Salary package $120K + Superannuation + Motor Vehicle Allowance
- IFYS in an industry leader in Work/Life Balance for management roles
- Location negotiable in South East QLD
For over 40 years, IFYS has strived to provide the best services to individuals, Families, children and young people in our range of specialist programs across QLD. At IFYS- We're about people. This means not only support for those accessing our services to thrive, but also our dedicated and passionate staff. Whether it is excellent work/life balance, continuous professional development, or looking to work in an inspiring environment, IFYS has opportunities for everyone. We are an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity and difference in our communities.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager - Child and Family, the Deputy Operations Manager is responsible for the supervision and management of Regional Managers and overseeing Child Protection Non-Family Based Care programs in Southern QLD.
Other key responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead, manage and supervise multiple services and their leadership teams across non-family based care (residential care services).
- Work with in line with the leadership team to support the implementation of Children Youth and Families operational plan attainment of IFYS stragetic goals.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement improvements to practice and service delivery.
- Ensure adherence to all requirements, objectives and standards listed in IFYS service level agreements, contracts, licenses and the Human Services Quality Standards.
- Provide overall financial oversight of programs in collaboration with the IFYS Finance department.
- Provide timely assistance in the provision of information for tenders, reports, audits and planning processes as requested.
Who are we looking for?
This role requires a seasoned leader in the NFP or Child Protection sector, with the ability to oversee multiple programs. You will be well versed in best practice standards and passionate about leading your teams to strive for the highest standard of service delivery. We are looking for someone with a high level of governance, who knows how to manage complex situations while maintaining integrity and relationships. This role requires regular travel across South QLD, but also occasionally to other parts of the state if needed.
Essential criteria to be successful in this role:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field.
- Experience in a similar level management role, overseeing programs that support vulnerable people with complex needs (preferably in the Child Protection space).
- A strong understanding of trauma informed care and relevant legislation related to Child Protection programs.
- Experience managing budgets of multiple programs and funding streams.
- A valid paid Blue card and the ability to obtain a Yellow card and LCS2.
For more information on this role, please feel free to call (07) 5438 3000 and ask to speak to Danielle in the Recruitment team.