Regional Manager - Mackay
- Permanent senior leadership role
- Attractive remuneration package $111K + super + car allowance
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates up to $2500
- Salary packaging options are available
For over 40 years, IFYS has strived to provide the best services to individuals, families, children and young people in our range of specialist programs across QLD. At IFYS- We're about people. This means not only support for those accessing our services to thrive but also our dedicated and passionate staff. Whether it is excellent work/life balance, continuous professional development, or looking to work in an inspiring environment, IFYS has opportunities for everyone. We are an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity and difference in our communities.
About the role
IFYS currently has a rare senior leadership opportunity for a Regional Manager to oversee Child Safety Non-Family- Based Care programs. Based in Mackay, this role will oversee all aspects of service delivery within the region (currently four programs) and contribute to the strategic direction of IFYS services.
This role will involve:
- Initiating and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of practice
- Identifying growth opportunities and assisting in their implementation
- Management and development of staff
- Maintaining budgets
- Generating reports and maintaining documentation in line with legislative, procedural and contractual requirements
This role requires a strong leader who has the ability to navigate complex situations with confidence. The ideal person for this role will have demonstrated experience as a high performing leader, with the willingness to learn and work as a team. Given the ever-changing environment this role works within, you will be attuned to prioritising effectively to meet required deadlines and juggling competing tasks. Most of all you will be passionate about achieving great outcomes for the young people in the care of IFYS and upholding exceptional practice standards across your programs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary undergraduate degree or higher qualifications in Child Protection, Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related discipline is highly desirable
- A comprehensive and up to date understanding of child protection legislation and practices
- Experience in managing and supporting diverse staff groups with strong leadership, supervision and skill development
- Demonstrated experience in developing partnerships with relevant stakeholders including Aboriginal organisations and services
- Strong time management skills including the ability to prioritise in accordance with service delivery guidelines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including conflict resolution
For more information on this role, please feel free to call Danielle Jack on 0431995586 or email email@example.com