- IFYS is an industry leader in ensuring Work/Life balance
- Part-time role, 55-60 hours per fortnight
- Salary packaging options to increase take home pay
For over 40 years, IFYS has strived to provide the best services to empower Australians with disabilities and their families to get more out of life through person-centred, outcome-focused disability services. We believe disability services should be holistic, and tailored to suit the needs of each individual.
IFYS is an inclusive workplace that values diversity and difference. We provide training and encourage all employees to engage in professional development that will help them achieve their career goals.
IFYS Supports by Design has an opportunity for an Administration Officer to join the Rockhampton team, in 6 month part-time maternity leave backfill contract.
As the Administration Assistant you will act as a first point of contact, and provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Supports by Design team. Additionally, this role is responsible for maintaining rosters for the support services delivered through the program.
What's on offer?
- Part-time position - 55-60 hours per fortnight
- 6 month contract, maternity leave backfill
- Salary base $60,100 per annum pro rata + super ($30.46 hourly equivalent)
- Excellent not for profit salary packaging options (package up to $15,900 per FBT year)
- Positive and supportive team environment
- Work from centrally located Rockhampton office
- Act as a friendly first point of contact for staff and clients via telephone enquiries, face to face engagement or electronic communication
- Establish rosters, review timesheets, manage overtime and leave requests
- Complete general administrative duties, including managing meeting agendas, minute taking, uploading of documents to Client Management Systems and data entry
- Book appointments, rooms, vehicles and organise travel as needed
- Assist in data collection, analysis and the presentation of material in a range of formats
- Maintain records and documentation associated with contracts and service agreements, and staff training and supervision records
- Support group and individual staff induction processes
- Conduct regular desktop audits, assist in the preparation of audit material and participate in continuous improvement strategies
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in a similar Administrative role required
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Good general IT skills, and a high level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
Must hold or be willing to obtain if successful:
- Valid open driver's license with no restrictions, and own reliable transport
- QLD Working with Children Check (Paid Blue Card)
- QLD Yellow Card or NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Licensed Care Service Suitability Check (LCS2)
- National Criminal History Check (a new check will be conducted through IFYS systems)
If you would like further information on this role or would like to talk to a Recruitment Officer, please call (07) 5438 3000 and ask to speak to Tahlia in the Recruitment team.